Me whenever I have to walk more than 10 steps somewhere:
Exercise of the day to tone & strengthen glutes, abs, obliques, arms, back, chest, shoulders. Single Leg Plank On The Ball, hold for 10seconds & then switch legs for 6-10reps, 3sets! Try it! For more ball exercises check out my Blast The Belly Fat Get your workout in!
—Team Hollywood Trainer
Well this doesn’t look easy.
Quick excercises you can do anywhere :)
do u ever realize how ugly u really are and it just ruins ur day
Paleo Banana Bread
After starting the paleo diet, I started craving the exact foods I wasn’t allowed to eat. This is my first attempt EVER at making bread, and it turned out awesome!! I was extremely worried that my lack of experience would result in a brick of hard banana bread. But it wasn’t anything like that at all! In fact, it was perfectly moist and delicious to pair with some raw honey or almond butter. My kitchen was filled with the aroma of bananas as well.
- 2 1/2 cups of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (can use grass-fed butter as well)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (can use almond flour as well)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the bananas, eggs, almond butter, and oil into a bowl and mix well. I was lazy and used a food processer :3
- Once you have combined all the ingredients, add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and see salt. Mix well
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan and spread it evenly through. If you need to grease the pan, please do so before pouring in the mixture
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes and start checking by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, it is ready. The total baking time should run from 40 - 60 minutes (if you want to make muffins, mini - 25 minutes and normal - 30 minutes)
- Remove from oven, and flip the bread out onto a cooling rack
- Slice and enjoy!
Low Fat Oatmeal Banana Apple Breakfast Muffins
Recipe Link: rockrecipes.blogspot.com
Click here for more healthy recipes!